Wednesday, January 16, 2019

15 Wedding Planning Questions


1. What is the best day of the week for my wedding day?

2. What dates are likely to be appreciated by my guests?

3. What time of day should I consider for my wedding?

4. How do I priorities my wedding day plans?

5. What can I do to make the wedding day run smoothly?

6. What accessories should I bring to the wedding venue?

7. What accessories might I need for the wedding ceremony itself?

8. What would be a memorable wedding venue?

9. What should I be aware of when booking a venue?

10.How do I set up my ceremonial site?

11.How do I set up for an evening ceremony?

12.What helpers should I appoint to help at the ceremonial site?

13.How do I make my guests feel comfortable at my wedding?

14.How do I plan a wedding at sunrise, sunset or evening?

15.What sort of theme could I have for my wedding?

Find these and other Answers to your Wedding Questions in


No comments:

Post a Comment