Sunday, March 22, 2020

Cheer Up!

It seems that some authors at Smashwords decided to cheer people up in the current climate of doom and gloom by asking Smashwords to have a sale. These sales inevitably mean a lot of authors allow their books to be discounted to $0. I've never seen the sense of that. Because if people have a choice of getting a book for nothing, or paying for one, why would they buy them? So my response is usually very lukewarm.

At the last Sale - unlike my normal response - I did offer one of my 7 book for $0. And guess which one sold?.........Clever you! Yes. The only book I sold was the one that had a $0 tag.

This time I became even more generous - or mad, if you like - and have marked three of my book at $0 price. Believe it or not, I just registered for the Sale yesterday, and already I've sold books. Guess which ones?........Clever you again.

As they say, hope springs eternal, so here's to the success of 

THE SALE 


which will be going to the 20th April, and here's to me personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment