Thursday, March 19, 2020

Lucky Number 3

For some years now I’ve been publishing reviews and photographs on Google Maps. The more reviews you write and the more photographs you publish the more points you’re credited with. I find it a lot of fun, especially since it makes me take more interest in where I am so that I can write about it later.

Well my last review and photographs took place a few days ago. And I was quite bemused by the total points I’ve reached when I published. The number seemed almost magical. What was the number? It was 3333.

Couldn’t help feeling that such a number must be significant. So I got on the Internet and started searching.

Needless to say there are oodles of websites ready to agree with me. It seems that just the number 3 is significant. But when that one number is repeated four times, it is most definitely significant.

In the Chinese culture number 3 is a lucky number, and I imagine if one 3 is lucky than a multiple number of 3’s is even more lucky. And as for the person who is lucky enough to have that number….

‘The number three is representative of a highly charismatic and charming person who has an intuitive, perceptive old soul. ……(and) a highly sensitive, kind, caring, empathetic, and compassionate individual who is always looking for the good in other people. They have a huge heart.’


And

‘We are all familiar with the expression “third time lucky”.
In fairy tales three is often the magical number.
Heroes and heroines are often offered three choices or three tests. They overcome difficulties on the third try.’

Speaking of which, recently I bought a handful of shares costing less than $2 a share in Nine Entertainment. According to the experts this company was ready to soar. Five minutes later the price dropped, and dropped and dropped.

Wait! Does that mean my luck has changed? Not a bit of it. I can now buy some more for less than half the price I paid for them originally, and with my lucky 3, they’ll soon be soaring again!!!!!!

Compliments YouTube - The Sunny Coast Skate


No comments:

Post a Comment