Saturday, March 21, 2020

Something to be grateful for

From Marc Reklau
"How are you doing? I hope fine.
Greetings from Barcelona.
One week in lockdown here in Spain. Voluntarily I’m on day 11. And in total probably on day 732 because as I told you before, my “normal” life looks awfully similar to a day in quarantine. 
I’m also more unproductive than ever, and my sales tanked. That’s ok. Maybe these times are for that. Slowing down, being more unproductive, reflecting more.
It’s probably the best time for reflection and gratitude so I’m planning to use it and if you want to do that, too, I have something for you:
I decided to give you my 90-Days Gratitude Journal for FREE
You can download it here. (no email needed) https://dl.bookfunnel.com/sjxx33up51"
Thanks, Marc for the Journal and also for letting me share it. Hope you're in your stride soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment