Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love and Kisses

St. Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and so is the anticipation of lots of love and kisses.

Would you believe that there are books written on the technique of kissing?

And would you further believe that I am probably the only person in the world who’s actually read them?

While writing the book, ‘Honeymoon! A Sizzle or a Fizzle’ I thought I’d better learn as much about the subject as possible. So after researching the subject, followed by practical studies to ensure the correctness of the information, I’ve included it in the book.

Ideally, anyone planning a honeymoon will not leave this important aspect of honeymooning right to the last minute.

According to that great authority on all things dealing with love and kisses, Mae West, ‘A man’s kiss is his signature’.

However, being the type of person she was, she knew men were only human, and their signatures mainly lousy, so kindly she adds,

 ‘I have found many men who didn’t know how to kiss.
I’ve always found time to teach them.’

No comments:

Post a Comment