Friday, February 7, 2014

Year of the Dragon

While preparing for a Naming Ceremony, I looked up the Chinese Horoscope for the baby who was born in the Year of the Dragon.

Apparently this is the luckiest year to be born in. So much so, that many Chinese mothers, so we're told, tried to coincide their pregnancy with that year.

I looked up my own year which was The Year of the Snake. And the sign which I was NOT compatible with was that of my husband's. Contrariwise, my husband's sign was specifically compatible with mine!

Reminded me of an Archie comic I read once. Veronica was expounding on her relationship with Reggie.

'Reggie is so lucky,' says she, 'to have wonderful me in his life', adding, 'I only have him'.

Isn't that the story of every woman's life?


No comments:

Post a Comment