Wednesday, December 31, 2014

1st January and the rest of the year.

There’s a saying. that whatever you do on the 1st January, you’ll be doing for the rest of the year.

Today, seduced by Target’s advertising material, 1st January saw me joining others looking for great bargains.

Normally, you’ll find me shopping only after I’ve broken the last chipped cup and need a replacement desperately. Consequently, shops are unfamiliar territory to me.

After spending three times as much time as any other shopper would, I eventually located what I wanted.

By this time my husband, sitting on a comfortable seat waiting for me, was exhausted, so we dropped in at the Coffee Club at Kippa-Ring.

I avoid franchised establishments, but as the Coffee Club is an Australian franchise (please don’t tell me it’s not) we had a drink and shared a piece of cake.

Not to temp fate further, I intend to spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

Here is a picture of the two men in my life doing what comes naturally.
Guess which one is my favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment