Monday, February 8, 2016

30 Questions to answer before Planning a Wedding Ceremony


If you’re asking some of these questions as you’re planning your Wedding Ceremony


1.     What sort of wedding ceremony can I have?

2.     How can my friends and relations take part in my ceremony?

3.     What rituals can I have to involve my relatives and friends?

4.     How can I involve my friends outside the wedding ceremony?

5.     What do I do about my readers and their readings?

6.     How can I enhance the ceremony with music?

7.     How do I arrange my arrival?

8.     How is the traditional processional arranged?

9.     How is a formal processional arranged?

10.  How is an informal processional arranged?

11.  What can a wedding ceremony consist of?

12.  What form can my wedding vows take?

13.  How do I create personal vows?

14.  How do I plan the wedding ring ceremony?

15.  How can I dramatize the ring ceremony?

16. How can I use my engagement ring as part of my wedding ceremony?

17.  How can I use candles as part of my wedding ceremony?

18.  How do I arrange the rose ceremony?

19.  How do I arrange the sand blending ceremony?

20.  How do I arrange the wine-sharing ceremony?

21.  How do I arrange the releasing of doves or butterflies?

22.  What is a Hadfasting Ceremony?

23.  How can I end the ceremony with a ritual?

24.  How do I arrange the conclusion of my wedding?

25.  Who should be my witnesses?

26.  What are some symbolisms that I can adapt for my wedding?

27.  How can I personalize my wedding program?

28.  What parts of the ceremony can be included in the program?

29.  How can I make sure everyone signs my guest book?

30.  How do I create memories of my wedding day?


You’ll find the answers in ‘1,000+ Answers to Your Wedding Questions'

Check out the different ways you can Celebrate your Wedding and how to begin planning your Wedding Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment