Monday, June 5, 2017

How to be a Profitable Celebrant


Many people are being drawn to Celebrancy as a profession.

Apart from weddings, celebrants are performing such ceremonies as Funerals, Naming Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows Ceremonies and CommitmentCeremonies which do not require an appointment by the Attorney-General's Department.

Whether you are a marriage celebrants, or a general celebrant, whether your field of interest is wholly that of performing marriages, or whether you perform many other general ceremonies, 'How to be a Profitable Celebrant: Practical Tips on Running a Profitable Celebrancy Business' is an indispensable tool to your success as a celebrant.

If you've asked yourself such questions as

·                   How do I start as a celebrant?

·                   As a celebrant what fees should I charge?

·                   How do I handle the telephone enquiries regarding the various ceremonies?

·                   How much or how little should I reveal about my resources?

·                   Why am I getting so few ceremony enquiries?

·                   How much should I spend in setting up my celebrancy business?

·                   How do I get myself known as a celebrant?

then you'll find the answers, and a lot more besides. in ‘How to be a Profitable Celebrant’.

Find the book on Amazon and Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment