Friday, December 9, 2016

Surprise


I’ve conducted many weddings at many different times – but only once on Christmas Day itself. The group of people I saw were all family members who had come together from all over the place to be present.

For about half an hour I was introduced as a friend of the host and hostess to people who were surprised that they had never met me before; and wondered why I was there at what happened to be a family reunion.

Then suddenly, as a familiar piece of music flooded the room, everyone in the room stopped speaking. The surprise wedding had begun.

There will be a lot of celebrating going on in the next month, and here are some bits and pieces that might be of interest.






Check out the different ways you can Celebrate your Wedding and how to begin planning your Wedding Day at Amazon and Smashwords




No comments:

Post a Comment